Altamonte Springs Car Accident Attorney
Our main focus after you’ve been in an accident is your health and making sure you get all of the medical treatment that you need. You focus on getting better; we’ll worry about everything else.
An Car Accident is a traumatic event that can change your life in the blink of an eye. Car Accidents often result in serious physical, mental, and emotional injuries and suffering, lost wages, and even death. Injuries resulting from a motor vehicle crash may require expensive medical treatment. Property damage to your vehicle can also leave you with repair bills that you may not be able to afford. If you have been involved in a Car Accident and suffered injuries as a result of another’s negligence, you may be entitled to compensation for all of your expenses and damages. You should immediately contact the Altamonte Springs Car Accident Attorneys at The Trial Professionals, P.A., so that we can immediately begin working to get you the maximum recovery to which you are entitled.
We recover millions of dollars every year for people injured in motor vehicle accidents.
The Altamonte Springs Car Accident Attorneys at The Trial Professionals will examine the details of your accident to determine who is at fault for your injuries. Parties that may be held responsible include the driver, the vehicle manufacturer, maintenance/ repair companies, and even local or state governments.
The Trial Pros realize that being involved in a Car Accident is stressful enough, so we will handle all aspects of your Car Accident injury case. We will:
- Examine evidence – We examine police reports, medical records, vehicle damage, GPS data, and any other evidence that may help your case
- Determine fault – Our Altamonte Springs Car Accident Attorneys will look at the facts of your case, and will explore all avenues to determine which parties may be liable for your accident.
- Help arrange medical treatment - We can arrange medical treatment for you even if you do not have insurance or if your insurance is limited.
- Speak to witnesses - We speak to any witnesses to the accident, and if necessary, bring them to testify in court
- Hire experts - We use experts in a variety of fields to help Increase the value of your case.
- Deal with insurance companies – At The Trial Professionals, we have years of experience in representing Altamonte Springs Car Accident victims, and know how to deal with insurance companies who are reluctant to pay what they should.
- Go to trial if necessary - We are not afraid to go to trial for our clients. While most Car Accident accident cases settle without the need for trial, our goal is to make sure that you receive every penny to which you are entitled. We will do everything in our power to successfully pursue your case.
With well over 100 years of combined legal experience, the Altamonte Springs Car Accident Attorneys at The Trial Professionals are passionate about representing our clients. We want to prove to our clients, our community, and ourselves that we are the most skilled and driven Car Accident Attorneys in Altamonte Springs. Our highly competitive nature means that we do not like to lose; we want to see you receive all of the compensation you are entitled to, as well as making sure that all negligent parties are held accountable for their actions. If you have been involved in a Altamonte Springs Car Accident, contact us today for a free case evaluation.